Kendall Jenner was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
Jenner appears to be a Christian just like the rest of her famous family. She didn’t go to Catholic school like her Kardashian half-sisters,1 but she goes to the church her family helped establish and currently supports.2
Jenner’s godmother, Kathie Lee Gifford says the young socialite talks about her faith a lot.3 And when talking about Khloé Kardashian’s struggles with fertility, she said,
God has a plan; something will happen soon enough.4
It looks like she’s pretty confident that God’s plan is going to work out for family. And why wouldn’t it? It seems to have worked out pretty well so far.
About Jenner’s politics I could find exactly nothing. It’s safe to say this girl might have some growing up to do before she gets too involved in her country’s political process.
We know that conservative TV station Fox News plays regularly in the Kardashian/Jenner household, but half-sister Kim Kardashian says that all the kids are Democrats.5 She didn’t say for sure whether than included her half-siblings, but I think it’s reasonable to assume.
Jenner does seem to have a desire to do some good with her silver-spooned position. She showed her support in charity events for multiple sclerosis6 and childhood leukemia.7 And she asked everyone invited to her sweet sixteen party to bring a toy for a children’s hospital in lieu of one for herself.8
Who knows, maybe in the future we’ll see her throw some money at causes that aren’t so politically safe.
- Kylie And Kendall Jenner Are Skipping School To Become Famous!. Posh24. [↩]
- The Kardashian Family Leaving Church On Easter Sunday. Zimbio. [↩]
- A Kardashian Kult Is More Realistic Than You Think. Patheos. [↩]
- Kendall Jenner talks Khloe Kardashian fertility: ‘God has a plan.’ Digital Spy. [↩]
- Kim Kardashian, Democrat, on running for mayor: ‘Stay tuned.’ Politico. [↩]
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner parade their pins in snakeskin and metallic jeans at a charity event. Daily Mail. [↩]
- Sweet Tweet: Kendall Jenner Rallies Twitter To Help Young Boy With Leukemia. MTV. [↩]
- Kendall Jenner Turns Down Big Birthday Bash, Makes it Charitable Event Instead. StarCam. [↩]