Willow Smith was born in Los Angeles, California.
Willow’s religion, well, it could be about anything. Her parents, who have been rumored to be Scientologists but denied it,1 are so religiously open-minded that their brains might fall out. Check out the Hollowverse profile of Will Smith.
We do know that Willow’s parents are surely not going to push any belief system on her. They are notorious for the freedom they allow her.2 Her mother, Jada Pinkett Smith, said:
I made a promise to endow my little girl with the power to always know that her body, spirit and her mind are her domain.3
Much has yet to be seen with this young star. Keep us updated in the comments.
Smith will not be able to vote until the mid-term elections in 2018. Furthermore, I submit that the political views of tweens are not only irrelevant, but likely quite stupid, or at least, painfully uninformed.
So, I guess we’ve got ourselves a little Democrat.
- Will Smith: “I Am Not” A Scientologist. The Huffington Post. [↩]
- Will Smith Says his kids won’t ‘break’ under the weight of independence. Sandra Rose. [↩]
- Nico Lang: Willow Smith and Female Body Image: Why Girls Have the Right To Own Themselves. The Huffington Post. [↩]
- Will Smith on Obama. YouTube. [↩]
- Video: Willow Smith’s Performance at White House Easter Egg Roll. Ace Showbiz. [↩]